What is the CQRE card ?
A smart card that allows identification of its user on the internet.
What is the purpose of the CQRE card ?
Replace or enhance the use of a password to access protected data or operations.
What is the advantage over using a password ?
- A password can be disclosed, voluntarily or not, the smart card is tamper-proof and unique.
- Typing a password takes a long time, inserting a card into the reader is immediate, making the validation process faster.
What is the advantage over a more modern solution, such as a contactless card (RFID) or a smartphone ?
A classic smart card is still the safest and cheapest way to protect information.
This technology remains one of the most accessible, a reader is easily found on the market for a ridiculous price and the card is easy to carry.
What is the difference with an electronic identity card ?
The CQRE smart card has two major differences compared to an electronic identity card :
- no validation with a PIN code,
- no private data on the card.
These two features are advantages in certain circumstances (speed of use, anonymous and non-personal card).
The CQRE card and the electronic identity card are complementary.
What is needed to use the CQRE smart card ?
- Validation module : integrated into a website, this autonomous application validates a connection to the site with the CQRE card.
- User software : installed on the user's computer, WITHOUT the need for administrator privileges, this application allows to use the CQRE card.
- Classic smart card reader : it is necessary to read the CQRE card.
Basic rates, valid until 06/30/2019.
|license of use (required to buy cards and receive help)
|customized services (installation, adaptation, maintenance, ...)
||hourly rate, excl. travel expenses
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for getting a free quote without obligation.